About Advantagewon Oil Corp.
Listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the trading symbol "AOC", and on the OTC Markets under the trading symbol "ANTGF", Advantagewon Oil Corp., is focused on building consistent cash flow from low cost, low risk oil wells in the State of Texas. Advantagewon applies specialized expertise to increase oil recovery from 10-15% to up to 75% for each well. Once the enhanced recovery strategy is successfully applied, Advantagewon will repeat the process throughout the oil pool to maximize output and minimize cost and risk. The Corporation plans to leverages land holding with deeper oil potential to test high productivity deeper oil targets. | Read More >
Annual General Meeting
The Corporation's AGM will be held on Wednesday November 6th, 2019, at the hour of 2:00 pm EST / Toronto time at the Corporation's registered office which is located at 8 King Street East, Suite 1005 Toronto Ontario. Proxies and the Notice of the Meeting have been mailed to all shareholders who were shareholders of record "As At" September 30th, 2019.
The Corporation uses notice-and-access which allows the Corporation the ability to provide its shareholders the majority of it AGM meeting materials electronically vs. printing and mailing them. The Corporation has made the following materials available electronically:
1) Click Here to View | Notice of the Meeting
2) Click Here to View | The Management Information Circular
3) Click Here to View | An additional copy of the Form of Proxy
4) Click Here to View | A copy of the Corporation's 2018 Audited Financial Statements
5) Click Here to View | A copy of the Corporation's Accompanying MD&A to the 2018 Audited Financial Statements
6) Click Here to View | A copy of the Corporation's Q2 2019 Financial Statements
7) Click Here to View | A copy of the Corporation's Accompanying MD&A to the Q2 2019 Financial Statements
All of the documents listed above can also be accessed by visiting the Corporation's SEDAR archive at www.sedar.com
Click Here To Vote Your Proxy Online Please note in order to vote online you will need the 12 digit control number found on your proxy. If your proxy doesn't have a 12 digit control number, please contact TMX Investor Services at 1 (866) 600-5869 or to get a 12 digit control number assigned to your proxy.
If you wish to receive a a paper copy of the meeting materials or if you have questions in regards to notice-and-access or if you are having issues in casting your vote, please contact TMX Investor Services via phone at 1 (866) 600-5869 or via e-mail at